Building the Wall of Gratitude
One of the best habits I have made is writing in my Gratitude Journal everyday.
My sister gave me this journal for Christmas in 2010. It took me 6 years to stay consistent, but I never gave up. Now it is a solid habit and I feel a little off if I don’t write my three things that I am grateful for before I sleep.
These 5 mins everyday have accumulated into me realizing my dreams today.
This is a special time of the year to spend with family and friends and express our gratitude. Although when we express our gratitude everyday, we can feel those blessings all the time and it leads to more of the same.
What happened this year that you are most grateful for?
My three for 2016 are:
- The support of my family and friends as I take this incredible leap of starting my new business.
- Being able to wake up every morning next to the most amazing person who lights up my soul.
- The birth of my brand new nephew and the health of both him and my sister.
And there are plenty more… but these are the top 3 for 2016.
~Update for 2017~
My top three for 2017 are:
- Finding meaningful employment with an influential family just 6 mins from my home and the pay increase just after 8 months of working there.
- Getting married to my best friend, the love of my life and a man who challenges me to be a better person everyday.
- For another year of support from my parents who believe and trust in us.
I would love to hear about yours! It could be 1, 2, 3 or more. Feel free to write in the comments below or visit the Gratitude Wall on our Fan Page.